NAVIANCE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS
2. Click on Naviance Family Connection
3. Log into Naviance. Username is your EHS student ID#, password is your birthdate (MMDDYYYY)
4. Click on the tab "Colleges"
5. Fill out all information under "My Colleges" and "SAVE"
6. On the left had side under "Resources" click on "Transcripts"
7. Fill out all information for transcripts requested and "SAVE"
8. Click on the tab "About Me" and complete the "Senior Survey" and as much other information as you can.
9. YOU ARE DONE!
Be sure to log into Naviance frequently for important information.
Unofficial transcripts for college applications will be emailed to your Naviance.
You can check the status of your transcript request in the Transcripts tab under Submission Status. The ID is the confirmation that it was delivered electronically to the college (they receive it within minutes)
Some colleges only accept mailed transcripts, I will mail those and post in Naviance when I mailed it.
If you are applying through Common Application, you MUST MATCH your Common Application to Family Connection. This is the tutorial link which will show you the 5 steps you must complete in order for me to be able to process your transcript request through Naviance. The link is: http://player.vimeo.com/external/102639828.hd.mp4?s=8f2dd2ddf02076c5a2818595b493631e
Any questions regarding this process/transcripts please email the Registrar at: firstname.lastname@example.org