All students should apply for financial aid for college. This includes students applying to four-year universities, two-year colleges, and technical education programs) during their Senior Year. Here are some Web sites to help in this process... www.fafsa.ed.gov
- APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID HERE! Here, you will complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which is the first step in the financial aid process. Use it to apply for federal student financial aid such as the Pell Grant, the Cal Grant, student loans, and college work-study. In addition, most colleges and universities use FAFSA information to award their own financial aid. www.finaid.org
- Provides a good overview of the FAFSA and other financial aid applications and forms, as well as information about scholarships, student loans, and numerous other sources of aid for financing postsecondary education. FinAid also provides a Financial Aid Checklist that should not be missed. www.icanaffordcollege.com
– Financial aid information for students applying to the California Community Colleges. http://www.csac.ca.gov
- Comprehensive information about the Cal Grant program. www.californiacolleges.edu/finance/finance.asp
- General information about types of financial aid and how to apply. Includes helpful "Sample Financing Plans"! www.collegeboard.com/student/pay
- CollegeBoard.com Pay for College section will help you learn about college financing, financial aid applications, scholarships, loans and more. Be sure to check out their Financial Aid Calendar to help you stay ahead of deadlines. http://wiche.edu/wue/students
- Check out the Western Region schools where you can receive a discount on your tuition!
- A leading resource for targeted scholarships, financial aid, college search, and career advice. EHS Career Center
- Visit this page on a regular basis to find new scholarships and to download the Local Scholarship Handbook.