Elsinore High School

Skip to main content
En Español
College and Career Center » Work Permits

Work Permits


In order to get a work permit, students must have the following:

  1. A legally paid job open to public access at a stationary location.
  2. Be at least 14 years of age.
  3. Must have Form B1-1, Statement of Intent to employ a minor, filled out by an employer with immediate supervisor and parent/guardian signatures.
  4. Must have a 2.0 G.P.A and Satisfactory Disciplinary and Attendance Record.
  5. Students who do not attend EHS must have original birth certificate, social security card, and picture I.D. (Driver’s License, school I.D., original/valid Passport, etc.)
  6. All employers must provide Worker’s Compensation Insurance.


Work permit forms may be picked up from the school Counseling Office or Career Center (room 212) between 7:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Or, see Work Permit Application link on this page.


Return the completed work permit application to the Career Center between 7:30 am -3:30 pm, Monday through Friday for processing and pick up.


If you have questions, please contact the College and Career Center at 951-253-7230