Welcome Back! I Hope You Had An Awesome Summer
If/when you are enrolled in my class, i need three things from you ASAP if you don't want to get dropped from the class:
- Your BLA (Blended Learning Agreement) printed out SIGNED BY BOTH YOU AND YOUR PARENT and returned: You can open it below.
- Your Personal Information: Go to this link, complete/submit the form:
- Find your Class Syllabus by following your class link (by subject) below. If you are taking both PE and Health at same time, I will need a syllabus quiz for each one for a total of two syllabus quizzes from you:
When school is in session, I'm in room 513 between the hours 11;30am-3:30pm, then in the Media Center Library from 3:30-4:30pm Monday through Friday.
While my classes are online, keep in mind that you will need to see me in person!!!!!!
- To turn in your notes and take the Unit Post Tests and/or The Final.
- To use a computer to get work done on campus.
- Whenever you need help and/or have a question that couldn't be answered by other means.
- If Mr. Funk requires that you do so if you are not making adequate progress
(See Pacing Guide Posted Below)
You may text or call me: 951 609 6811 as needed. (This is the online class equivalent of raising your hand in a standard classroom setting)
My email is another option: Carl.Funk@leusd.k12.ca.us