MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!
School Starts Wednesday, August 13.
Students (parents optional) Please attend registration on the following dates;
Seniors (12th grade) Monday, August 4, 2014 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Senior Parent Meeting 8:00-9:00 am or 6:00-7:00 pm. (Theatre)
Juniors (11th grade) Tuesday, August 5, 2014 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Junior Parent Meeting 8:00-9:00 am or 6:00-7:00 pm. (Theatre)
Sophomores (10th grade) Wednesday, August 6, 2014 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Sophomore Parent Meeting 8:00-9:00 am or 6:00-7:00 pm. (Theatre)
Freshmen (9th grade) Thursday, August 7, 2014 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Freshmen Parent AM Meeting 8:00-9:00 am (Theatre)
Freshmen Parent PM Meeting Wednesday August 6, 5:00-6:00 PM
MAKE UP ALL GRADE LEVELS Friday, August 8, 2014 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Station 1 200 Building Computer Lab
- Student and Parent Log into IC
- Print student schedule
- Parents update IC information as needed
- Log onto Naviance to complete bullying questionnaire
- Complete free/reduced lunch application/add money to student lunch account
- Purchase online from “ASBWorks” Website or go to Station 2 bookkeeper window to pay with cash or check.
Station 2 If paying by cash or check 100 Building window marked BOOKKEEPER
If payment was made online take receipt to 100 Building windows marked TICKETS
- PE Clothes $10 each piece
- Parking Permits $10 see EHS website for paper work to complete prior to purchase
- Yearbook $80
- ASB Card $30
Station 3 Band Room 110
- Pictures/ID Cards/ASB Card
Station 4 Health Office if needed
Station 5 Media Center -Must bring 2014/2015 schedule and ID Card to check out books
2014-2015 Dress Code Policy
When purchasing and preparing your 2014-2015 school wardrobe, please refer to the EHS/District Dress Code Policy. Students whose attire violates this policy will be required to modify their clothing to follow the regulation. The link above provides the Dress Code Policy in detail.