Welcome! My name is Robin Boydstun. I am honored to say that I have been teaching at Elsinore High School for four years now. I teach Algebra A, Algebra B, and Consumer Math. I have been teaching Special Education since 2015 and prior to that, I was an instructional aide for 7 years. I'm passionate about teaching and I always make learning fun to make students engaged 100% of the time!!
I received my Bachelor of Arts from Cal State Fullerton and Special Education Credential from National University. I enjoy fishing with my family, and I like spending time on my boat. I go to Catalina Island any chance I get. I love the island life.
- To grow and expand my teaching to what best fits my students’ learning
- To make the classroom learning environment safe and engaging for all students
- To have better communication with my students and their guardians to help students be successful in the classroom and outside the classroom
Area of strength: Connecting students’ prior knowledge, life experiences and interests with learning goals
My instruction is all on Canvas. Accounts have automatically be set up for students by LEUSD on http://leusd.instructure.com. I grade on Infinite Campus, and not on Canvas. Parents can create an "observer" account via the settings on their student's account. Here are instructions on how to create a parent account.
Courses I teach:
- Algebra 1A
- Algebra 1B
- Consumer Math
- I’m available to students via email and Canvas Inbox.
- I’m available to parents via email.
- Email address: [email protected]