AP Alternative and Career Technical Education,
Dual Enrollment Paths
The Dual Enrollment Program allows qualified high school students to earn college and high school credits at the same time. Students can take Dual Enrollment courses in Career Technical Education or as an alternative to Advanced Placement or International Baccalaureate classes. In addition to saving time and money, students participating in the Dual Enrollment program will have an easier transition to college and will be more prepared for the rigors of college level studies once they are finished with high school.
STEPS TO REGISTER
This is the last step to enrollment into MSJC Dual Enrollment- Only complete this step if you have completed all of the initial steps and been approved by Mrs.George!
2. Log in using your MSJC username and password (correct format is displayed)
3. Select Student Eagle Advisor
4. Under registration for college courses, select Express Registration by Section Number
5.Enter the 4 digit section number for Dual Enrollment section(s) you are supposed to. register for
6. On the Register Management screen, under Action select Register from the dropdown beside each course and click Submit
7. Click Pay on my account and pay the $6 transportation fee online or visit one of the MSJC campuses to pay in person.
If you have questions please contact Mrs.George