Grade Improvement Options
Complete any and all missing work as noted in Infinite Campus.
- There will be “M” if an assignment is missing; if it is a “0” that means you failed that assignment.
- Go to my website: https://ehs.leusd.k12.ca.us/apps/pages/trantum scroll to the bottom of the page to find your class.
- Open that class; click on “See all Posted Assignments for this Class”
- Match the date of your missing work with the date of the posted assignment.
- COMPLETE THE ASSIGNMENT and email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org I will accept .doc, pdf’s, and jpeg files (pictures) of your work. If you share Google docs, you must go to settings and “allow anyone with the link to edit” so I can view your work.
If you are missing workbook pages, let me know and I will give you an alternative writing assignment to make up for the pages.
If you are missing one or more vocab tests, write a meaningful paragraph using at least 10 of the vocab words from that week. (Copies of the vocab sheets are on the website)
SECOND: after all of your missing work has been turned in.
- You may rewrite quick writes and papers that received grades lower than an “A”
- You may “retake” vocab tests that received lower than an “A” by writing a meaningful paragraph using at least 10 of the vocab words from that week. (Copies of the vocab sheets are on the website)
- 10th Grade only: (this is not required; voluntary only for extra credit)
- You may write GP papers # 2 & 3 if you wish. If you really want to pack on the extra points, you may do a video presentation of your Genius Project.
I will consider the district enrichment material for extra credit only after you have completed all of the above actions first.